Aloe Vera gel or juice is found in the inner layer of the Aloe Vera leaf. The healing features of Aloe Vera are well known and are used for centuries by the Egyptians, Greeks, Chinese, Romans, and Ancient Indian Ayurveda. It contains 18 metals, 15 amino acids, and 12 vitamins. . It is very nutritious in food. It is also very beneficial for the skin. Aloe vera juice is extracted by peeling and chopping its thorny leaves. Taking 3-4 tablespoons of juice in the morning with an empty stomach keeps the body full of positive energy and agility.
Key Benefits Of Aloe Vera
Keeps the skin young –
1. The first indications of early aging are fine lines and wrinkles.
Apply aloe vera gel to the face and just see its magic. The aloe vera leaf contains many antioxidants such as beta-carotid, vitamin A and vitamin E. All of these vitamins help in improving the texture of your skin and maintain a natural glow. Add half a teaspoon of olive oil to 1 teaspoon of aloe vera gel and 1 teaspoon of instant oatmeal and make a smooth paste. Apply it all over the face and neck and let it dry for 30 minutes, Wash it off with cold water and see its amazing effect.
2. Aloe vera gel acts as a protective layer and restores moisture. It heals the epithelial level of the skin. It contains a very high amount of antioxidants, which allows the skin to heal very quickly. Store the aloe vera gel in the refrigerator for a few hours and apply it to the skin cut in sufficient quantity. It will give you instant freshness and heal your skin quickly.
Add 3 tablespoon aloe vera gel with 1 tablespoon honey, and 1 tablespoon rosewater after that mix these three ingredients together. Apply gently it on your face, hand, and foot and leave it for a minimum of 15 mins. After 15 mins wash it with normal water and you will find your skin softer than before.
Aloe vera is also useful for the hair –
1. The nature of aloe vera is moisturizing.it contains vitamin A, E, and C which increases blood circulation in the scalp brightens and strengthens your hair, and gives a natural shine. After shampooing, you can also use the aloe vera gel as a conditioner.
Mix equal amounts of aloe vera gel and water in a spray bottle. Spray this mixture on the ends of your hair. It will not tangle your hair and make hair silky.
2. The normal scalp pH is 5.5. Hair problems start when this balance is disturbed. Many shampoos contain surfactants. Because they are alkaline, they can alter the normal pH of your scalp. Aloe vera is a great way to restore hair pH and moisturizer. This makes the hair texture smooth as well as hair growth.
Other Health Benefits of Aloe vera
1. Using aloe vera juice reduces inflammation. The cause of inflammation in the body is oxidative damage caused by free radicals. Aloe vera contains adequate amounts of antioxidants. These antioxidants prevent damage caused by free radicals. You can easily purchase and drink aloe vera drinks. Aloe vera capsules can also be used. Aloe vera juice is very beneficial in arthritis and rheumatism (Both diseases are related to joints or connective tissue problems )
2. It is a good habit to drink aloe vera juice every day. Aloe vera is very beneficial in improving the digestive system of the body and also helpful in mitigating ulcers. But before the consumption of aloe vera on a daily basis, one should always consult a doctor first.
3. When it comes to oral health and hygiene, many researches have proved that aloe vera can be very effective as a toothpaste. It heals mouth sores and keeps the gums moisturized. It also mitigates gingivitis. Anti-bacterial properties keep cavity-producing germs away.
Click here Top 5 Benefits of Turmeric
Click here – Top 5 Benefits of Jaggery